Blue Hills Practical Nursing Program is a full-time, 40 - week, day program running from September through June each year. The class hours are Monday through Friday from 7:45 AM to 2:30 PM. Clinical hours may vary to accommodate clinical agency availability but usually begin at 7 AM.
We provide a rigorous educational experience of theory and clinical practice which prepares graduates to take the NCLEX-PN (National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nursing). Our faculty provides an exceptional learning environment which gives our graduates an important advantage when seeking employment.
Once our graduates successfully complete the NCLEX licensing exam, they are ready for a satisfying, challenging nursing career in healthcare, and opportunities to continue their nursing education.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 5 PM to 7 PM
- Please use Pool entrance/parking
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 @ 1 PM
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 @ 5 PM
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 @ 10 AM
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 @ 6 PM
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 @ 1 PM
- Wednesday, April 29, 2023 @ 11 AM
- Wednesday, April 29, 2023 @ 6 PM
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023 @ 1 PM
- Long-term care facilities
- Short-term rehab facilities
- Outpatient clinics
- Physician's offices
- Prison system
- Home Care Agencies
- LPN - RN (BSN) programs
- LPN - Master's degrees
- Specialty certifications
We are recruiting candidates for the Practical Nursing Program which begins September 2023.
Click here if you are interested in admission for September 2023
Interested candidates can register for the TEAS VII examination through atitesting.com for any available testing site.
Qualified minimum TEAS Results for application are:
Overall Score of Proficient: 58.7% - 79.3%
We require a minimum of 60 days between retaking the TEAS exam. If you have taken the TEAS examination within the 12 months from the date of application to the program, please contact atitesting.com to send your qualified TEAS result to the Admissions Office at Blue Hills Regional Technical School.
Applications for admission, as well as additional information, will be become available in the fall of 2022.
Recent Alumni Data
Class of 2022 of those returning survey:
- 94% employed as a licensed nurse
- 99% average graduate satisfaction with the program
Class of 2020 NCLEX first time pass rate: 93%
Class of 2021 NCLEX first time pass rate: 90%
Class of 2022 NCLEX first time pass rate: 92%